We help at-risk students earn a standard high school diploma and prepare for post-secondary success.
Skyview is a tuition-free public high school serving students ages 16 to 21 who prefer a non-traditional learning environment with flexible scheduling options.
At Skyview High School, every student works according to his or her personalized academic plan and receives individual attention and assistance from our teachers. Our teacher-directed, computer-based courses make it easier for students to focus and track their progress. By receiving immediate feedback, students become motivated to attend school every day and complete what they start.
In addition to our traditional curriculum offering, this Finish School location also offers ELL (English Language Learners) instruction for students not yet comfortable learning in English. Our ELL program can be instructed in Spanish, Haitian Creole, and 23 other languages (please inquire with our staff for more information), and is taught by bi-lingual, specialized teachers trained to help first time English learners.
There is no cost to attend either our traditional scholastic path, or our ELL program, and students are given the choice to enroll in the five-hour session that best fits their personal schedule.
We also help our students plan their next steps after high school, since a diploma gives them more choices for college, employment, military service, or other career options. To learn more about Skyview and Finish School, please fill out the form on our APPLY page and someone from the school will be in touch with you.
- 7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- 12:30 PM - 5:30 PM
About Skyview High School:
- Programs Offered
- 2019-20 School Calendar
- 2019 Skyview Spring Parent Survey
- 2018-2019 Georgia Parent Survey
- 2018-2019 Georgia HS Student Health Survey
- Governing Board Members
- Governing Board Notice of Meeting Schedule
- Agenda for Upcoming Meeting
- Governing Board Meeting Minutes
- Governing Board Bylaws
- Governing Board Grievance Procedure
- 2018-19 Governing Board Schedule
Title I Information:
- Title I Meeting for Parents and Community - September 25, 2019
- Skyview Parent & Family Engagement Policy and Plan
- Skyview School - Family Compact
- District Parent and Family Engagement Plan 2019-20
- District Parent and Family Engagement Plan 2019-20 (SPANISH)